Important! The deadline for SnowFlow accommodations and dinner activities is February 9th. Email or contact the Full Moon Resort @ (845) 254-5117 to make your reservation today! For those interested in the evening musical performance, no registration is needed.
Friday, February 11:
- Advance arrivals & dinner at Full Moon Resort (Reservations required)
Saturday, February 12:
- 9 am – 4 pm: SnowFlow Skiing. Open to everyone!
Full Moon Resort
9 am – 4 pm: Open to everyone!
- Cross Country Skiing
- Snow Shelter Building Juried Competition. Director: Matt Bua, Jurors: Linda Weintraub, Alan Baer and David Cook
- Radio Broadcasts with free103point9’s WGXC
5:30-7:00 pm (Reservations required)
- Cocktail Reception with open bar (cash bar thereafter)
- Interviews with Sabrina Artel’s Trailer Talk
7:00 – 9:00 pm (Reservations required)
- Catskill Foodshed Dinner featuring local seasonal menu crafted by the Full Moon Resort’s Executive Chef Adam Kowalsky
- Dialogue Box Conversations, with Nadia Steinzor of EARTHWORKS Oil & Gas Accountability Project, Pat Carullo of Damascus Citizens for Sustainability, and Wes Gillingham of Catskill Mountainkeeper, addressing Peak Water & Regional Foodshed issues as related to Hydrofracking
9 – 12 pm Open to everyone! $15 at the door for non-registered guests
- Musical Performances curated by Electronic Music Foundation and ISSUEProject Room featuring Pauline Oliveros, Pauline Oliveros, Miguel Frasconi and Tianna Kennedy with Hannah Marcus
Sunday, February 13:
- 10 am: SnowFlow Wrap-up
- Pure Water Blessing & Snow Shelter Award Ceremony