Important! Reservations are required for SnowFlow accommodations and the Saturday dinner. Email or contact the Full Moon Resort @ (845) 254-5117 to make your reservation today! For those attending the evening musical performance, no registration is required.
Some events during the SnowFlow weekend require registration. These costs may include the costs for lodging, meals, winter activities (i.e. skiing, snow shoeing, etc. . .) and transportation.
There are three general types of registration packages.
- Registration for lodging, food and music. Options available for one or two nights and types of rooms/amenities. Prices vary and are outlined in the next section.
- Registration for Saturday cocktail hour, dinner and music only. $30
- Music only, 2/12 from 9-12 pm. $15 Pre-registration is not required, but as seating may be limited due to a high number of registered participants advanced email confirmation is encouraged.
Full Moon Event Prices and Instructions
Lodging, food, round table discussions, and music events will be held at the Full Moon Resort in Big Indian, NY. The facility can accommodate overnight 100 participants, and provides many different buildings and room configurations.
The prices below below include the lodging, all meals, and access to the various events. The rates listed below are per participant and dependent upon the number of nights staying, single or double occupancy, and a private/shared bathroom.
Two night stays (Friday + Saturday) – 2/11 & 2/12
- Single Occupancy w/Private Bath = $240/person
- Single Occupancy w/Shared Bath= $218 /person
- Double Occupancy w/Private Bath = $165/person
- Double Occupancy w/Shared Bath = $154/person
One Night Stay (Saturday night only) – 2/12
- Single Occupancy w/Private Bath = $165/person
- Single Occupancy w/Shared Bath= $150/person
- Double Occupancy w/Private Bath = $115/person
- Double Occupancy w/Shared Bath = $108/person
Saturday Dinner + Events (no lodging) = $30
From 5:30-7:00 pm there will be a cocktail reception with open bar (cash bar thereafter), and interviews with Sabrina Artel’s Trailer Talk. Dinner is served from 7:00pm – 9:00pm, and includes a Catskill Foodshed Dinner featuring a local seasonal menu crafted by the Full Moon Resort’s Executive Chef Adam Kowalsk. After dinner we host Dialogue Box Conversations addressing Peak Water & Regional Foodshed issues as related to hydrofracking.